What you'll learn
- From BRAIN SURGERY to DOG TRAINING. Find out what inspired this course. Also find out why managing or not your dog's bad behavior, may be a matter of LIFE or DEATH.
- Over 4.5 hours of video analyzing the most common dog behavioral problems including aggression, whining, begging for food, stealing, etc., their causes and how to fix them.
- DISCLAIMER 1: The course is heavily focused on THEORY and teaches you how to deal with the most common dog behavioral problems. Since our own dogs are well behaved there is NO VISUAL DEMONSTRATION. Please review curriculum before you buy.
- DISCLAIMER 2: If you want to teach your dog how to do tricks this course is NOT for you. Our goal is to help you manage dog behavioral problems and not to prepare you for a dog show. Please review curriculum before you buy.
- We teach you the most important dog obedience commands with easy steps to follow: SIT, DOWN, STAY, COME, INSIDE, LEAVE IT, HEEL. We also teach you how to have your dog SPEAK, and DIG by a word-command.
- Socializing your dog is very important. Find out what you need to consider when you are socializing your dog, and tips that you have to have in mind when you are walking your dog.
- EASY, STEP BY STEP WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS. We break down the processes to help you understand what needs to be done.
- We are not professional dog trainers. If we can learn to train our dogs, then YOU CAN DO IT AS WELL!
- LIGHT HEARTED lectures. We use humor, and we share personal stories to make the lectures easier to follow and to be more fun.
- Find out the top reasons for dog's behavioral problems in the house, or when you are walking your dog.
- In this course you will learn the basics when you train your puppy or an adult dog, and what you need to know!
- Do you want to know what you need to do if a strange dog attacks you? Enroll in this course and find out. In addition we offer a wealth of resources to help you with the training process.
- Lots of treats, patience, commitment, and unconditional love for your puppies and adult dogs!
What would YOU do if your dog caused a terrible accident, and you almost lost your life?
Would you be upset with your dog, or would you take responsibility for not training it, and then love it even more?
Enroll to this course and find out what George did.
His very inspiring story is a perfect example of the unconditional love humans show for their animals, despite the circumstances.
In addition, this course offers a wealth of information including:
- The basic things you need to know when you train your puppy, or your adult dog.
- The top reasons for dog's behavioral problems in the house, or when you are walking your dog.
- The most important dog obedience commands with easy steps to follow: SIT, DOWN, STAY, COME, INSIDE, LEAVE IT, HEEL. We also teach you how to have your dog to SPEAK, and to DIG!
- Why, when and how you should socialize your dog.
- What you need to know when you are walking your dog.
- We analyze the most common dog behavioral problems including: dog aggression, whining for attention, begging for food, stealing your things and many, many more.
- Do you want to know what you need to do if a strange dog attacks you? Enroll in this course and find out.
- In addition we offer a wealth of resources to help you with the training process.
Designed by dog lovers for dog lovers the mission of this course is to inspire you to become the best advocate for your dog, and help you and your pet build a stronger bond and relationship.
If you love your dog, this course is a MUST!
Looking forward to see you in class!
Who this course is for:
- Dog lovers and anyone who truly loves animals!
DRIVEN BY PASSION, EXCELLENCE, LEADERSHIP AND RESULTS
Manos is the published author of the book “Supercharge Your Motivation and Performance”. He is a motivational coach, a course creator, course instructor and an online school founder. Manos has been professionally involved with digital marketing and technology since 1999. His main focus is SEO, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience Management (CX), however, he also develops and teaches topics he absolutely loves and believes people have an active interest in.
He strives for excellence, and everything he does is based on his values: integrity, honesty, hard work, passion, dedication, loyalty, and accountability. He believes that always adding value, and enriching other people’s lives is the only way to find personal, and professional happiness and fulfillment.
"Excellent information for dog behavior. Every lecture provides right to the point, practical advice, with easy to follow steps. Job well done!"
- Valerie Soames
"Very useful information. The course is easy to understand, very well prepared, and gives answers to behavioral problems. Great information that I will certainly apply for my two dogs."
- Benjamin Holt
"This course could have been more engaging, but it has fantastic information and advice. That's what makes it a great course"
- Harley Kaber